Join a Club Today
- Men of Trinity
- A fellowship based group to support the mission of our congregation. This group’s mission is engaging its members with outings to the community, sporting, and other events as a way to develop fellowship among its members and become a visible entity at Trinity. We also host popular breakfasts at the church. For those interested in joining the Men of Trinity, please email Andrew Vigoda at
firstname.lastname@example.org. If anyone has any questions please see Andrew Vigoda, Ron Brennan, or Pastor Chris.
- Frieda Hoh
- Craft Class
- Meets every Tuesday. All types of crafters welcome as well as volunteers to help at our annual craft bazaar in November.
- Circle V
- Fellowship and offerings to benefit charities both locally and run by the Evangelical Lutheran Church of America Women. Meets the first Thursday of the month. For details call the church office at 570-622-9910.
- If you love to sing and would like to add your voice to our weekly worship services, call Mike Kiehner at 570-622-9910.
- Adult Volleyball
- Plays every Monday in Trinity Hall 6:30-8pm $3
- Senior Exercise Club
- Meets every Tuesday & Friday in Trinity Hall 10-11am
Share your time & talent and consider helping out by volunteering whenever you’re available. If everyone gives an hour here and there, it would add up to make a huge difference. We need new volunteers to help in many areas.
Check out these current opportunities and feel free to reach out to the pastors and council members with new ideas you may have!:
- VAN DRIVER
- SOUP KITCHEN VOLUNTEER
- SUNDAY SCHOOL TEACHER
- WORSHIP ASSISTANT
- KITCHEN COMMITTEE
- DECORATING COMMITTEE
- MEMORIAL GARDEN