Easter Baskets For Needy Families
Members of the Social Ministry Committee are collecting food items to fill Easter baskets for needy families in our
The following items are needed: mashed potatoes, soup, spaghetti noodles, yams, beef stew, Hormel Chili, tomato
sauce, baked beans, brown gravy, fruit, cranberry sauce, brownie mix, peanut butter, and assorted Easter candy.
Monetary donations will also be accepted.
All donations need to be in by Friday, April 3, 2020.
Do You or Someone You Know Need an Easter Food Basket? Please call Cheryl Kephart at the church office (570) 622-9910
Join a Club Today
- Men of Trinity
- A fellowship based group to support the mission of our congregation. This group’s mission is engaging its members with outings to the community, sporting, and other events as a way to develop fellowship among its members and become a visible entity at Trinity. We also host popular breakfasts at the church. For those interested in joining the Men of Trinity, please email Andrew Vigoda at
firstname.lastname@example.org. If anyone has any questions please see Andrew Vigoda, Ron Brennan, or Pastor Chris.
- Frieda Hoh
- Craft Class
- Meets every Tuesday. All types of crafters welcome as well as volunteers to help at our annual craft bazaar in November.
- Circle V
- Fellowship and offerings to benefit charities both locally and run by the Evangelical Lutheran Church of America Women. Meets the first Thursday of the month. For details call the church office at 570-622-9910.
- If you love to sing and would like to add your voice to our weekly worship services, call Mike Kiehner at 570-622-9910.
- Adult Volleyball
- Plays every Monday in Trinity Hall 6:30-8pm $3
- Senior Exercise Club
- Meets every Tuesday & Friday in Trinity Hall 10-11am
Our congregation serves the community in many ways and one of the most impactful ways it through our own food pantry.
Those individuals and families who seek assistance can find nourishing food that has been donated by members, friends and visitors.
Any type of non-perishable food will be accepted and greatly appreciated. You can drop the items in the grocery cart in the hallway across from the church office (near the parking lot entrance).
SUGGESTED ITEMS: Tuna, Tuna Helper, Soup, Crackers, One Pot Meals
Check out these current opportunities and feel free to reach out to the pastors and council members with new ideas you may have!:
- VAN DRIVER
- SOUP KITCHEN VOLUNTEER
- SUNDAY SCHOOL TEACHER
- WORSHIP ASSISTANT
- KITCHEN COMMITTEE
- DECORATING COMMITTEE
- MEMORIAL GARDEN